Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Pivotal Year


Being a senior, there is a lot to think about. So many things come up in your life that you knew youd be faced with one day. The terrible thing is, they all seemed to come up at the same time. 
College: Now I am super excited for college and practically nothing can stop me from going but there is so much more associated with it now that i have never thought about. 
        Family: Bye bye family, the people i see everyday of my life, literally. I mean, what the heck am i going to do with out Elise? Who am i supposed to be crazy around or obsess about Koreans with? And my mom? What will i do when no when tells me to turn off Psych and get going or do my laundry? Am i gonna have to pull a Tessa and go buy new clothes? oh wait. I'll be a poor college student so thats not even an option. Or my dad? Whos supposed to hold me close and make me feel safe? 
       Friends: I finally feel like i have solid friends and a good social life but now im gonna be uprooted and thrown down into Tuscon where i know no one.  Ugh. It took me this long to finally get these friends. What am i gonna do? 
       Money: So im that dummy senior that doesnt have a job and seems to always be running low on cash. Even if i get school paid for, by some miraculous miracle, how am i going to pay for things ive never thought about like soap, clothes, or food!? 
     Work: I am very excited for college classes but can i handle them? According to my current work ethic, i doubt it.
Boys: Why now? Why now, before i go away to college and i am so busy with other stuff, do they deside to actually like me? I was finally accepting that line that they used to always tell me (yeah. directed to me) in young womens, "its totally normal if you dont date until college." Maybe i just need a break from boys. or maybe i really will just go away to college, find some hottie, and be whisked off of my feet and be 'fairytale happy'. Heh. i wish. 
High School: Its gross, alright? I have had enough of it. I've had enough of 8 hours of classes, 5 hours of homework, inappropriate humor from immature classmates, and lets not even mention the cafeteria. But im still stuck there. for 5 days a week. every week. ugh. Im 18. i think ive served my time here in high school.
Wow. Im such a downer. 
Well on a happier note. I just came home from the Chandler East Stakes Christmas Musical Program. Josh was in the choir and it was really great(:  So glad i looked good today. 
Lots Of Love,
Rin
P.S. Happy early Christmas Tessa. I blogged. Just for you(:
P.S.S. This is a song that keeps me going. And not just because ts sang by the incredibly handsom Andy Grammer(:

No comments:

Post a Comment