Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog, Blog, Why do I Blog?

Seriously, i have a fairly boring life.
I figured out the cute, funny kid i sit next to in seminary is 14. I turn 18 in exactly 1 month. Yeah, no hope there.
Not that exciting.
I am reading a chapter book with pictures in it. Pathetic. (haha. Jut kidding. Its a very good book regardless of how childish i feel reading it)
Woop-ti-dee
Tessa is having a Harry Potter half day tomorrow.
I have a physics test.
Oh, and i complain about being so tured but what do i do?
Come home from school, watch hours of a show, dilly dally through my homework then blog about my nothing life.
Then complain about complaining. Heh.
I just wish something great would happen.  (dont want to jinx myself)
On a brighter note, our AC is fixed! The summer is almost over and just today does our air conditioner get fixed. But it feels heavenly.


      Lots Of Love,
             Rin

2 comments:

  1. Honey, there is a Chinese proverb------"may you live and interesting life" or even better watch the movie "My dinner with Andrea". You'll have fun in a couple of weeks when you get here, I promise. Love you honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason for blogging is its the highlight of my day!...

    ReplyDelete