Monday, August 22, 2011

A Happy Rant

Ive been spending alot of my time lately thinking about the story i am going to write. I love it so much! it makes me so happy! I mean, i know this story is just my own imagination but it still fills me with sucj joy and happiness!
I think to myself, "how could two people love each other so much!?"
Then i remember that they are not real. But even this though doesnt bring me down!
Striving for such a goal as writing a novel brings me hope.
Oh Ambition! How i have missed you!
Even school is great. Never before have i loved an English class so much. And i am not an english person! I love science! (still do. No worries there) And Ashley, a dear friend, has been bringing me joy. I cannot wait for my temple trip with her and Tessa.
I cannot, also, wait to visit Tessa's mom! She is the sweetest lady and now she is getting baptized and i am so excited! someone else out there will soon feel the joy i have all the time.
Plus i love the City so i am excited to return there(:
Family is great too. They bring me happiness as well. Catch Phrase with the fam? Score!
And one more thing. This show, Lie to Me, (better then it sounds!) has been making me happy too. This very cute episode i just watched inspired me to come write this post.
Here is a song that is from the show and will also be incorporated into my book. I love it! so cute!

            Lots Of Love,
                   Rin

1 comment:

  1. Ewyn....you're leaving again? ): Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were closer than that. Guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete