Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Marley Moment

So today, was a weird day. Things happened to me today that never happen to anyone (with the exception of book and movie characters).
Anyways, to the point. Today was a fairly good day. School=bearable+some good moments. After school= ...
So when i got home from school, Mom said she would fill mar car with gas since i was going to pick Elise up from school. This, was a process. No gas pump would work. So we switched gas stations. Ended up driving away with out my gas cap.
"But Erin, how is this a 'Marley Moment'?"
Alright. Alright. So i brought Samuel, my overly excited dog, a yellow lab, might i add, with me to pick Elise up. He is a very good companion to ride in the car with shockingly. So i sit and read my book,waiting for Elise to come out. At this point, i am in a very good mood despite my poor gas station experience. We chat and enjoy the ride until Sam decides to throw a fit. So i rerolled the window down and continue to chat. 
But suddenly, Sam's paws are over the edge of the window! I flip out and Elise shoves him back in the car. Phew! Day saved, right?
Yeah, guess again.
Moments later, Elise starts screaming, "Pooping! Pooping! Sam is pooping!"
Pooping.
Samuel pooped in the backseat of my car.
It smelled.
Bad.
So i rolled down all of the windows, all of the way. And just as we roll up to stoplight and stop, tears rolling from our eyes from the stench, we see Samuel hop out of the car's window.
Backstory time!
So i did not eat dinner last night and all i had eaten this day by this point is a granola bar and some gold fishies. And 44oz of Coke.
So i get a little shaky at this point. But the light turns green and i turn the corner and park off to the side of the road, with my flashers on. Elise bolts out of the car and heads for Sam, who is merrily finishing his business.
I, however, do not know this. I start to cry, believing my poor dog may have run into traffic. So i call my mom. (what else are you supposed to do when you are shaking from fear and lack of food?)
After a minute of my mom consoling me and convincing me to calm down and tell her what happened, Elise comes back to the car and puts Sam in the backseat again (windows up).
So i tell my mom what has happened and the most unexpected thing happened.
I laughed.
And laughed and laughed.
She could barely understand at this point so i repeat myself.
"He POOPED Mom! He POOPED in Tessa's hat! In her hat!"
After another ten minutes in the parking lot of me trying to regain control, we drive home.
And while cleaning up the poop was a process (i mean, this could be a story all in its own), i will refrain from telling that story.
So i bought some Free breeze and ate some food and i decided it was a pretty good day. I mean, it was crazy and freaky, but this is a good story, right?
All i had to do was change my perspective and it was a great day(:

So wish me luck that tomorrow my car will no longer smell of canine feces!


     Lots Of Love,
            Rin




1 comment:

  1. Tessa... as in ME! MY HAT folks!
    how could she?! i know :)

    love, love, love,
    Tessa :)
    http://www.tatesssa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete