Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Uplifting Sunday

     Well first, I'd like to get my rant out of the way for today. I really hate when people dont capitalize things in their titles. I know, I know. It shouldnt be that big of a deal. It just bothers me.
     Anyway, today, has been an uplifting day. I have really been lacking the... lack of a better phrase, spiritual drive that Ive needed lately. But i decided to fast today to hopefully boost this back up and BAM! It worked. I have received the answers that i have been seeking, got a lot of personal progress done, and got set apart in my first offical church calling ever. woah.
     I am now the Ray 3rd ward's newest activity days leader. While I did have a very long, very well thought out rant for this one, I have decided to just accept the calling and be happy. (thanks to this beautiful Sunday.) 
     Only the Lord knows whats best for us.
    

     I know this is just the first post ans that its not super exciting, but I promise I am going to try my very best to post more and be more entertaining.


                     Lots of Love,
                            Rin

1 comment: